Special Office Hours
We will be working limited hours Friday, May 29th. Orders placed on Friday May 29th may not be processed until Monday, June 1, 2015. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Regular Office Hours
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST
Saturday & Sunday:
Special Offer: $15.00 OFF Shipping
For a Limited Time Only: $15.00 OFF Shipping
The Garage Plan Shop is offering $15.00 OFF shipping for online orders only on the initial purchase of any blueprint order over $400.00 (before shipping fees and taxes). Simply enter or mention this promotional code when placing your order: 03G15
Custom Garage Plans
We Offer Custom Drawn Garage Plans!
Check out our Blog for What's New!
Building a new garage is exciting. Learn about the building process, stock garage plans and choosing the right garage floor plan for you. The basic information in this section will give you a general understanding of the construction process and help you get started building your new garage.
- Building Basics - Learn about the main steps of the building process and educate yourself about the roles of key players who will be involved in the construction of your new garage.
- What You Need to Know about Stock Garage Plans - Stock garage plans are created to satisfy the needs of large groups of people within the overall population. This article is identifies the elements of a stock plan and provides other helpful information.
- Selecting a Garage Plan - This information provides several concepts that will affect your decision in selecting the right house plan for you.
- Choosing the Right Garage Plan for You - Now is your chance to pick and choose the elements and features you really want in your new home. Start by thinking about the big picture. Think specifically about each room in your new home. This list of questions is designed to help you come up with a good idea of what you want in each room of your new home.
- Visiting the Jobsite Throughout the Construction Process – This article gives insight into the importance of visiting the construction site as your home is being built. It offers helpful tips to help you get the most out of each visit.