Click to enlarge. Views may vary slightly from working drawings. Refer to floor plan for actual layout.
- Unique garage plan with flex space and workshop has plenty to offer
- Designed for a sloping lot
- Main level features a garage with sliding barn door that can easily handle a boat, RV or up to four cars
- Wood shop, metal shop and full bath complete the main level
- Second floor offers flexible space designed for offices and a conference room, but it could easily be finished as a guest suite, art studio or man cave
- Lower level offers a workshop and canning kitchen
- Listed workshop square footage (6061 sf) includes the first-floor metal shop (1959 sf,) the first-floor wood shop (1552 sf,) and the lower level workshop (2550 sf)
- Main floor garage and metal shop have 16’ ceilings, wood shop has a 10’ ceiling
- Second floor has 8’ ceilings along the left and right sides with a 15’ ceiling down the center
- Basement level has a sliding barn door (10’x8’) opening to the canning kitchen for easy access
- If building this plan to utilize the lower level (basement,) please be aware the blueprints are designed for the use of Spandeck or Spancrete for the main level garage floor (garage floor situated above/over the basement level.) It will be necessary to consult a your local Spandeck or Spancrete representative and consult a local structural engineer.