Click to enlarge. Views may vary slightly from working drawings. Refer to floor plan for actual layout.
- Outbuilding plan with loft can serve as a barn, garage, or storage space
- Two covered porches (12’ wide each porch) and an extra deep bay on the left side of the barn are deep enough for storing a wagon or boat and trailer
- When used as a barn, there is plenty of storage for machinery and heavy equipment
- Storage loft and upstairs bath provide convenience
- Width of structure is 30’ at the walls of the building, it is 54’ wide including side porches