Click to enlarge. Views may vary slightly from working drawings. Refer to floor plan for actual layout.
* Carriage house plan with generous apartment makes ideal vacation home
* Lower level offers three extra-deep garage bays that nicely accommodate a boat and trailer
* Apartment level reveals open gathering spaces with vaulted ceilings and tall windows to enjoy the view
* A loft area serves as flexible space
* Oversized bedroom with walk-in closet and vaulted ceiling begs you to relax
Structural Note: Plans call for a slab foundation. The garage door wall has 2x6 framing. The other three garage walls are 9’-6” tall with the lower 6’ feet constructed as in-ground poured concrete and the remaining/upper 3’-6” constructed as 2x6 with a brick wainscot.
Note: Exterior wall dimensions are rounded to the nearest foot. Contact us for specific measurements.