Click to enlarge. Views may vary slightly from working drawings. Refer to floor plan for actual layout.
- Horse barn plan adds convenience and functionality to any rural property
- Four animal stalls, a feed room, tack room, wash area, horse run and tractor port make this design well-suited for livestock and machinery
- Sliding barn doors at either end of the center aisle lend easy access
- Don’t miss the art studio providing a special space for crafts, painting, sketching or dancing
- Foundation is slab with crushed limestone gravel in the stalls and tractor port
- Ceiling height is 9' in feed and tack areas, 10' in the studio area and 14'-11" ceiling in stall, wash area and center aisle
- Plans call for 10” columns for the tractor port and horse run area