Many think of an outbuilding plan as a storage shed, but they have so much more to offer! Outbuilding plans are versatile and flexible structures that can accommodate a broad range of needs. Because they are available and in a variety of sizes and styles, it is more likely there will be one to satisfy a particular need. Below is a list of some of the things outbuilding plans are used for:
· Farm storage - Use as a shed for protecting farm equipment and machinery from the elements such as tractors, combines, wagons, and more.
· Mechanic’s auto lift – Ideal for mechanics who need an auto lift some outbuildings offers tall ceilings that will accommodate the height of an auto lift making it easy for mechanics to work on cars indoors.
· Home base for a small business – Small businesses such as landscaping businesses, tree trimming services and handyman businesses might find an outbuilding plan provides enough room to store supplies, tools and the company vehicle.
· Workshop – DIYers use outbuildings as their workshops. An outbuilding provides a place store supplies and tools while providing plenty of space to work on projects without having to clean up until the project is complete.
· Machinery storage – Businesses and individuals who own lots of machinery might find an outbuilding handy for storage making the machinery easy to access without a lot of hassle.
· Hobby area – From woodworking and welding to restoring old cars and everything in between, some outbuildings make a great hobby area proving room to work and a place to store supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
· General Storage – For those who own a lot of “stuff,” an outbuilding is a functional and valuable addition to any piece of property. When used for general storage outbuildings can handle anything from the family cars, a boat, ATVs and motorcycles to neatly storing patio furniture through the winter and lifejackets and fishing poles when you’re not on the lake. They offer a place to store anything that you don’t have room for in your garage, basement or attic and sometime provide a good place to keep dangerous tools and hazardous chemicals out of reach from children.
Take some time to browse our outbuilding plan collection to find one that will satisfy your needs.