Aug 04 2010
Detached garage plans designed with extra storage space in addition to parking bays for automobiles are known as garage plans with storage. The Garage Plan Shop offers an extensive collection of these floor plans. Because they combine a parking area with a storage space, these garage plans can accommodate a broad ranges of needs. The following list of features and uses will help you decide if a storage garage plan is right for you.
- Often designed on one level, although some garages offer usable space upstairs
- Single level designs are practical and functional with no steps to climb making it easy to store anything
- Designed to provide more storage space than a traditional garage
- Generally accommodate one to three vehicles
- Parking bays work well for the family cars or for storage space of other motorized items such as an ATV, golf cart or motorcycle
- Designated storage space is well suited for lawn and garden equipment, the lawn mower, ladders, mechanic’s tools, woodworking projects and craft supplies
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts providing space to store sporting equipment, camping, hunting and fishing gear, and bulky items like canoes, kayaks and bikes
- Might incorporate organizational features like built-in shelving, cabinets, storage closets or a large storage room
- Floor plans may include practical features such as a half bath, workbench or drive-thru garage bay
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations using various combinations of shallow and deep garage bays and overhead doors
- Come in a broad selection of architectural styles
- Various rooflines include gable, reverse gable, hip and gambrel
- Closely related to garage loft plans and garage workshop plans
No matter what your requirements might be, The Garage Plan Shop is offers plenty of garage plans with storage to choose from.