Dec 22 2009
While the kids are off school for the holidays, serve this breakfast favorite. Everyone at The Garage Plan Shop has been enjoying this tasty breakfast treat for years.
Monkey Bread Recipe
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 (7.5 oz) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
¾ cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a plastic food-storage bag.
2. Separate dough into 30 biscuits and cut each one into quarters. Shake in bag to coat and arrange in pan.
3. Mix brown sugar and melted butter and pour over biscuits.
4. Bake 28-32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.
5. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
6. Turn upside down onto serving plate. Pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
Makes approximately 12 servings.
Visit our blog next week for more holiday recipes.
No responses yet