Special Offer: $15.00 OFF Shipping
For a Limited Time Only: $15.00 OFF Shipping
The Garage Plan Shop is offering $15.00 OFF shipping on the initial purchase of any blueprint. Simply enter or mention this promotional code when placing your order: 03G13
Custom Drawn Plans
Receive 10% OFF your custom drawn plan order and enter to win a $1000 credit toward your custom garage plan order!
Visit our blog for details!
Custom Garage Plans
We Offer Custom Drawn Garage Plans!
Check out our Blog for What's New!
July 4th Holiday Hours
Due to the varying schedules of the designers and architects we represent, we cannot ensure order ship dates between July 3, 2013 and July 5, 2013. Our office will be open with limited hours between these dates and closed on July 4, 2013 for Independence Day. If you need to place a rush order after 11:00 AM on Tuesday, July 2, 2013, please call to verify available shipping dates and times. We wish you a happy and safe 4th of July!
Regular Office Hours
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST
Saturday & Sunday:
Building a new garage is exciting. Learn about the building process, stock garage plans and choosing the right garage floor plan for you. The basic information in this section will give you a general understanding of the construction process and help you get started building your new garage.
- Building Basics - Learn about the main steps of the building process and educate yourself about the roles of key players who will be involved in the construction of your new garage.
- What You Need to Know about Stock Garage Plans - Stock garage plans are created to satisfy the needs of large groups of people within the overall population. This article is identifies the elements of a stock plan and provides other helpful information.
- Selecting a Garage Plan - This information provides several concepts that will affect your decision in selecting the right house plan for you.
- Choosing the Right Garage Plan for You - Now is your chance to pick and choose the elements and features you really want in your new home. Start by thinking about the big picture. Think specifically about each room in your new home. This list of questions is designed to help you come up with a good idea of what you want in each room of your new home.
- Visiting the Jobsite Throughout the Construction Process – This article gives insight into the importance of visiting the construction site as your home is being built. It offers helpful tips to help you get the most out of each visit.