Check out our Blog for What's New!
If the sight of chrome and the roar of an engine get you excited, then a two car garage probably won't satisfy your need for garage space. 3 car garage plans are becoming more and more popular for homes of all sizes since they add value and functional space. If you're an automobile collector, water sport enthusiast or hobbyist who needs extra functional space for equipment or just "tinkering around", then you'll love viewing our huge selection of 3 car garage plans.
Or maybe a 3 car garage isn't enough? No worries. The Garage Plan Shop offers 4 car plans and 4+ garage plans as well. If you desire, you can even find, or modify multiple vehicle garage plans to include a workshop or even an apartment.
While having a large luxury garage might appeal to some, others simply want a dry place that keeps their car away from harsh outdoor elements. If this sounds like you, then we recommend buying 1 or 2 car garage plans.
Before making a final decision on which type of plan will work best for you, we recommend considering the following questions:
- How many cars do you currently own?
- What type of home floor plan do you own, or plan on building?
- Do you foresee possibly owning more in the future?
- Do you mind parking some of your cars outside?
- Do you need extra storage space?
- Could you use a workshop or home office?
- Do you ever plan on buying an RV or boat?
- How much time do you plan on spending in your new garage?
Once you've answered all of these questions, you will have a better idea regarding the type of space you need and want. Whether you decide on a simple 1 or 2 car garage plan or a luxurious multiple vehicle design, The Garage Plan Shop can supply you with the best blueprints around.